Collection: Breast Cancer Awareness
(October 1, through October 31)
954STORE.COM donates to Breast Cancer Awareness organizations and foundations to join in the fight for BCA and research and development. Each purchased item on the BCA page supports our goal and communities. Together we are making a difference and together we are saving lives with each purchase. JOIN US!
National Breast Cancer Foundation
- In 2022, an estimated 287,500 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women in the U.S. as well as 51,400 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
- 65% of breast cancer cases are diagnosed at a localized stage (there is no sign that cancer has spread outside of the breast), for which the 5-year relative survival rate is 99%.
- This year, an estimated 43,550 women will die from breast cancer in the U.S.
- Although rare, men get breast cancer too. In 2022, an estimated 2,710 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer in the U.S. and approximately 530 men will die from breast cancer.
- 1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime